Healthy eyes — better life
We are your local friendly eye care and eye wear store
Eye Care Products
We feel its important you understand that all vision care products are not created equally. Across the eye care industry there is a large variance in quality and craftsmanship...More
Total Eye Health
Our office is part of the community. We want you to see clearly and comfortably with your glasses and contact lenses. That’s why we stand behind our products and services and well-educated team...More
We offer competitive pricing, affordable eyewear packages, and generous multiple pair savings. We also encourage you to take advantage of manufacturer rebate program....More
Welcome To Your Family Vision Care Center
We commit ourselves to giving our patients and customers the best eye care services.
Lethuy Tanya Nguyen, O.D.
Dr. Lethuy Tanya Nguyen, known to her patients as Dr. L.T. or Dr. Tanya, has been practicing Optometry for almost 25 years...more
Sabrina Yakub, O.D.
Dr. Yakub received her Doctor of Optometry degree at Western University College of Optometry in 2013. She received extensive training...more
We provides comprehensive eye exams for adults and children. , caring for eye emergencies and so much more. Our doctors provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages including treatment for a range of conditions including eye infection, urgent eye care, foreign body removal, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye, cataracts, and macular degeneration.
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- During a complete eye exam, your eye doctor will not only determine your prescription for eyeglasses or contact lenses, but will also check your eyes for common eye diseases, assess how your eyes work together as a team and evaluate your eyes as an indicator of your overall health.
- Pediatric Eye Exams
- As a parent, you may wonder whether your pre-schooler has a vision problem or when a first eye exam should be scheduled. Eye exams for children are extremely important. Experts say 5 to 10% of pre-schoolers and 25% of school-aged children have vision problems. Early identification of a child’s vision problem is crucial because, if left untreated, some childhood vision problems can cause permanent vision loss if not treated at an extremely young age.
- Management of Ocular Diseases
- Utilizing cutting edge technology we are diagnosing and managing, with greater precision, diseases like Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration and Cataracts. Earlier and more precise diagnosis means earlier treatment and better outcomes. We are taking an aggressive approach to diseases that previously had few treatment options. Great advances have been made in the treatment of these diseases
- Advanced Technology
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Scratchy, irritated red eyes? You may have dry eyes. Find out more about Dry Eye Syndrome and how we treat dry eyes.